Hey to ya'll!

ExplorerMan

Didn't know there was so many pathfinder fans out there.

oooooooooh, you have noooooooooooooooo idea ;) we're the worlds largest pathy club, we have members ALL over the world, and yeah, the pathy is the "unknown".. while everyone is buying 4 runners, we're kickin ass at half the price with pathy's.

check out the pics n vids section....... LOADS of good wheelin pics n vids

Well if these are cheaper to wheel with than 4runners they maybe cheaper than the ex's, heck I'm all for a truck that wont cost as much to build as others.

pathy's are CHEAP to buy because mechanics rape you and people don't know how to work on them, or they don't want to...... so peeps like us pick em up hella cheap and bring them back to life :crossedwires:

Didn't know there was so many pathfinder fans out there.

As slick said, there are a lot. I know a few at school who are big pathy fans as well, but not on this board.

Well if these are cheaper to wheel with than 4runners they maybe cheaper than the ex's, heck I'm all for a truck that wont cost as much to build as others.

I don't know about cheaper than the exploders, but from what I've here around here (ottawa ontario), the pathfinders, if maintained (like any vehicle) seem to last longer. The only thing that'll kill them is a broken timing belt and rust.

welcome! WAVEY

:welcome: welcome :welcome: i am look for a pathy in ct and findig a lot of rusty /rotted frames

If ur willing to pay to transport one, there are tons of pathy's out here in CA. I usually see 2 or 3 on the road a day!!!