Dancing With The Stars Voting

jj big shoe

So my mom has been taking dance lessons for about five years now and ends up one of her instructors (her fav, actually) is one of the professionals on DWTS this season. She asked me to ask people to vote for him and like a fool, I said "sure, no prob". Hey, she's my mom, whatcha gonna do, right?

Anyhow, I have no idea how to, but if you find yourself with nothing to do on Tuesday night at 8:00 ET or if you're watching the show anyway please make my mom happy and vote for Marlee Matlin and her pro partner Fabian Sanchez.

*braces for onslaught of ribbing*

Let the Onslaught Begin>>>>>>>

Not so bad, if you'd said your wife made you post for votes the that would be bad. Are you sure it's your mom and not the wifey?

Told my wife about it, so I'm sure she will. I'm not gonna watch it. :)

Dag and Slick:

My mother thanks you. *sniffle*

As for the rest of you:

C'mon, the woman gave birth to me for chrissake and I've got a pretty big skull so it wasn't easy. She asked, so I felt obligated. I'll make up for it by doing something manly this weekend like cranking some Cannibal Corpse while I kill a 12 pack and rebuild a stripper's transmission.

It is a top rated show, so the law of averages would dictate that it is viewed by at least a few NPORA members *glances at K9* so I thought it would be worthwhile to ask those who would be watching *glances at K9 again* to vote for them.

Edited by jj big shoe

C'mon, the woman gave birth to me for chrissake and I've got a pretty big skull so it wasn't easy.

Is Fabian the dude or the chick? or can you tell?

Tell MoM I said "Peace out" and show love for the big heads :aok:

Edited by dagwoodzz