Washington Hello

Nissyota88

Hello, name is mike (17) I own a 88 pathy... looking to do a sas in the future...

Anybody from up in this area that would be intrested in helping? (oakharbor,wa) that would be sweet! thanks again

mike

Also i found this site via a youtube video...

DSC00756.jpg

Edited by Nissyota88

:handlebars: Holy chit... i just moved up here from centralvalley/redding went to that highschool... small world, dont worry, i will probably move back lol :bounce:

i live south of stockton. and good lord WHY would you move back HERE *shivers*??? I can't wait to get the F out of CA...... :laugh:

you in WA for work?

i live south of stockton. and good lord WHY would you move back HERE *shivers*??? I can't wait to get the F out of CA...... :laugh:

you in WA for work?

But yours says central valley :handlebars:

I miss cali.. so much warmer, and alot less cops, more layed back...

I moved up with my mom and plan on moving back once i turn 18... about 7 more months maybe

But yours says central valley :handlebars:

I miss cali.. so much warmer, and alot less cops, more layed back...

I moved up with my mom and plan on moving back once i turn 18... about 7 more months maybe

stockton is the central valley, the bowels of hell as i like to call it. too hot, everyone's in a rush.... roads SUCK...... i am originally from the bay area... maybe that explains it..... nah, i still hate CA, but the bay is WAY better than out here.

redding DEFINITELY isn't central valley. that's nor cal. ;)

meh, plenty of cops down here...... and drug busts, car thefts, tweakers...... *snorts* i could soooooooo go on lol :laugh:

oh yeah, and i HATE the heat.... #1 on my list of hates is the heat out here

Edited by Slick

Hello, name is mike (17) I own a 88 pathy... looking to do a sas in the future...

Anybody from up in this area that would be intrested in helping? (oakharbor,wa) that would be sweet! thanks again

mike

Also i found this site via a youtube video...

Welcome to the family WAVEY

PM SteeevO about the SAS...He's developing some funky stuff :aok:

What youtube vid was it?

:stickwack: This forums badluck.. lol got a ticket in the pathy today... :(

note to self, dont pass on a shoulder lol

Redding is right next to centralvalley the town lol

:laugh: touche!!!! and no, passing on the hard shoulder is NOT allowed :nono:

don't blame us for you ticket.... YOU were driving :tonguefinger:

and, the "funky stuff" tex is talking about is a 3 link set up for the front based off a tacoma set up..... check out www.ruggedrocksoffroad.com for the info ;) steve is a great guy, and is based down in so cal

Edited by Slick

Anyone speak Canadian? :D

j/k Pezzy :hugs:

Welcome to the family WAVEY

Welcome to WA! Listen to Slick, you don't wanna go back. *sunova... closes page looking for plane tix* :sssh:

I'm from Southern Cali originally, now we just go back for sun and family mostly. I'm in Bonney Lake, east of Tacoma. Keep an eye out for local trail runs.

Welcome to WA! Listen to Slick, you don't wanna go back. *sunova... closes page looking for plane tix* :sssh:

I'm from Southern Cali originally, now we just go back for sun and family mostly. I'm in Bonney Lake, east of Tacoma. Keep an eye out for local trail runs.

:blink: Mike that quote was from another Newbie thread......WTF? :lol:

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

If you had turned left onto South Camano Drive instead of right and going up the hill.... we were 1.5 miles south of Garrisons, just south up the hill from the beach 3 access...

Galbreth still teaching???

If you had turned left onto South Camano Drive instead of right and going up the hill.... we were 1.5 miles south of Garrisons, just south up the hill from the beach 3 access...

Galbreth still teaching???

What school you talkin about?