Quick Lift Question

jspirer

Hello NPORA!

My name is Jacob and I am new to the forums here. I am a huge car/truck enthusiast and just picked up an '04 LE. This is my first truck that I am trying to lift so I had a couple of questions. I have gone through all the sticky's and done some research and this is what I have come up with:

I am going to get a suspension package from AC, GR-2 Front struts, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Strut Tower Mounts, Four Coils, Camber bolts, and Warn Manual Hubs. I am using 265/70/17 Bridgestone Duellers on the stock 17 in nissan rims for the time being. Is there anything else I need to consider or purchase before getting into this project?

Much thanks for all the help out there!

The Warn premium manual hubs may have a larger diameter than the OEM wheel hub bore, which is likely why Warn says they don't fit, so while the hubs will mount and operate just fine, you will need to bore out your OEM wheels or replace them with wheels with a larger center bore. The Warn hubs require a 4" center bore.

Edited by XPLORx4

Hello NPORA!

My name is Jacob and I am new to the forums here. I am a huge car/truck enthusiast and just picked up an '04 LE. This is my first truck that I am trying to lift so I had a couple of questions. I have gone through all the sticky's and done some research and this is what I have come up with:

I am going to get a suspension package from AC, GR-2 Front struts, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Strut Tower Mounts, Four Coils, Camber bolts, and Warn Manual Hubs. I am using 265/70/17 Bridgestone Duellers on the stock 17 in nissan rims for the time being. Is there anything else I need to consider or purchase before getting into this project?

Much thanks for all the help out there!

You might want to check out the cost of buying 15" steel rims and appropriate 15" tires. It could be a lot less money than buying the 17" tires alone. Other than that it is looking good.