Accel plug wires?

Mr. Pickles

Does anybody have anything to say about these? I was thinking about the MSD's, but a local store (GI Joes) has Accel universal do-it-yourself V8 wires for $37. That beats the MSD's in price, and I don't have to wait for the shipment. But obviously I don't want them if they're crap. So...

You guys that put the MSD Helicore wires and Bosch plugs in your rigs a while ago, are they running fine? Do you have any complaints?

I was looking at your posts and pics on the how-to's of putting your own wires together and I think I might try that when I go to change the plugs.

I just wanted to see what you thought about there performance now that you have driven with them for awhile?

Those Accel wires look nice too. I just don't know too much about the different types of wires? :unsure:

I'm happy with my Bosch plugs so far. Along with a new cap and rotor, it ran smoother. The Accel wires seem good, and there are several colors and styles in the store. Just gotta let the funding recover from this week before I start going for more stuff.

I did Bosch Platinum +2, by the way. A bit cheaper than the +4's that Jim did.

ok. i have purchased the Accell Do it yerself wire Kit. Worked GREAT! I never Gotten such a Long Period of Use out of a set of Plug Wires. Great Set, and for the Price, yum! Got my Vote, and as a matter of fact, thats probbaly going to be my Next Purchase once my Major Conversions are done!

You guys that put the MSD Helicore wires and Bosch plugs in your rigs a while ago, are they running fine? Do you have any complaints?

I did the +4 plugs and the universal MSD helicore v8 wire kit. I am happy with the performance, but I can't say I noticed much if any difference between them and the stock plugs and wires. I did the rotor and the cap at the same time. With all of that it did get rid of the hesitation I was noticing, but I'm sure I could have gotten the same results with some regular NGK plugs.