How to up keep '95 Pathfinder?

BobbyD

Folks, I know you people will say that my truck is a baby as far as mileage goes, but this is the first Pathy I've had and I love it! It has 124,000 miles and rust under the rear seat. I change the oil every 3 months along with the fuel filter. Every 6 months I change the air filter and once a year, the spark plugs. Can any of you people tell me anything else to do so I may keep this truck as long as possible? :puterpunch: PS- It is a '95

Edited by BobbyD

Timing belt, cut out the rust under the rear seat and rivet in new steel and por15 it. Also check your frame at the rear wheels for rust, its really common to rot out in that area. :thumbsdown: You'll probably get bored of it long before it dies :lol:

Edited by redfinder

When you do your oil changes, check fluid in both diffs and t-case, change as needed. Unless you are having specific problems you can probobly cut back a bit on changing the fuel filter. every 6-12 months would be being very cautious if only boarderline OCD.

Well Bobby.....I think that'll just about cover it. OH, rotate your tires every once in while...Good Luck With Your BABY!!! :aok:

Thanks everyone! There were a few things there that I didn't give any thought to. Like vacuum lines!