where to find manual hubs

pathmaker1

i am havin trouble findin warn hubs for my pathy. its a 92 sev6.....i believe its a 31 spline and all i can find is for the 4 cylinder 28 spline. where can i get a set for a good price? id like warn but also consider mile marker though i havent researched them much.

Rich

u sure?? ive seen all over the 92-95 V6 is a 31 spline. you got a warn part #?

positive. i should know, i got ALL excited when i saw superwinch hubs for my 92 pathy.. only to find they were 31 spline, NOT 28... learned my lesson. SW don't even MAKE a 28 spline hub for pathy's :rant2:

don't know a P/N off hand, i have mile marker hubs...... use the :search: the P/N is posted all over the garage and here. try the garage/how to's section

87-89 is 27 spline 90-95 is 28 spline 96+ is 31 spline.

;) ~> http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...;hl=manual+hubs

Edited by Slick

i found 2 28 spline hubs from superwinch on 4wheel parts dot com. part #SWI400543 and SWI400528. the first part number specifies 6 bolt while the second M# doesnt specify bolt pattern. i guess ill search for a poll on hubs. i found mile markers for $91, Superwinch for $136 and Warn for $173. all have free shipping with order. just tryin to figure out what is the best bang for the buck now. i dont want to go "cheap" because of the importance of this part but if mile3 marker is comperable if not equal to warn then why waist the $$. shoot i could have 2 pair of hubs from MM for almost the price of 1 pair of warn!

Rich

i found 2 28 spline hubs from superwinch on 4wheel parts dot com. part #SWI400543 and SWI400528. the first part number specifies 6 bolt while the second M# doesnt specify bolt pattern. i guess ill search for a poll on hubs. i found mile markers for $91, Superwinch for $136 and Warn for $173. all have free shipping with order. just tryin to figure out what is the best bang for the buck now. i dont want to go "cheap" because of the importance of this part but if mile3 marker is comperable if not equal to warn then why waist the $$. shoot i could have 2 pair of hubs from MM for almost the price of 1 pair of warn!

Rich

SUMMIT RACING. i got my MM's for $85 they had warns for $143

also, go to ruggedrocksoffroad.com (steevO's site)........

and, unless SW JUST started makign hubs for ourr pathy's. then they DO NOT make 28 spline hubs. even summit racing had them down for 90-95's. but they were 31 spline hubs. didn't fit, summit was great n shipped my MM's out same day, and sent me a UPS label for the SW's......

Edited by Slick

I bought the Warn premiums only because I found a good deal on used ones.

Could be wrong but I think they are the best for Xtreme off road use.

The Warn standard duty,superwinch or milemarkers would work fine IMHO

http://www.warn.com/truck/hubs/premium_hubs.shtml

Edited by jitterymonkey