New To Nissan; New to NPORA

coolprobeguy

Just bought a 1998 Pathfinder as a 'winter beater'. My sporty car wasn't cutting it this winter, even with $$$ winter tires, so I picked up the Pathfinder. I test drove so many other, newer, and more luxurious domestic vehicles, and they were pretty much all crap! I'm usually a Toyota/Lexus kinda' guy, but I read about the Pathfinder and it seemed really good. Plus, it was a really good deal, and it's in awesome shape!

I couldn't find a 4Runner for the same $, and in the same shape, btw.

Looking forward to my first Tri-City Jeep Club meeting on Monday. And before you snicker, they DO let in any 4x4 vehicles; doesn't HAVE TO be a JEEP! (already checked that out)

I hope to get a bunch of information off of this site, and maybe spread some around too!

Thanks for putting up such a great website!

Looking forward to my first Tri-City Jeep Club meeting on Monday. And before you snicker, they DO let in any 4x4 vehicles; doesn't HAVE TO be a JEEP! (already checked that out)

Welcome!!

the jeep club around here is not so friendly lol, I have a jeep, but they wouldn't want me to go with my pathy, its a shame.

HI there, welcome to NPORA!

I've wheeled with a few of the Tri City guys at Camp NL, there are a lot of really built up rigs in that club... and from who I have met, some good guys.

You may also want to check out www.nissantruckclub.com we're based mostly out of southern ontario, and we have the odd coffee or pub meet out in the KW area.