I finally have my own website!

Harvey

I've had a lot of fun today. I've finally been able to put together a website for me. And, as i intend to drive a lot of trails when i get home to Oz [and before then too!] and also because those Aussie trails will be in a Pathfinder my website is called...

www.pathfinder-trails.com

Have a look and let me know what you think?

There's a shed load of 4x4 photos yet to go up... it's taken me all day just to get the basics up.

Harv.

I've had a lot of fun today. I've finally been able to put together a website for me. And, as i intend to drive a lot of trails when i get home to Oz [and before then too!] and also because those Aussie trails will be in a Pathfinder my website is called...

www.pathfinder-trails.com

Have a look and let me know what you think?

There's a shed load of 4x4 photos yet to go up... it's taken me all day just to get the basics up.

Harv.

When do you intend on getting back to Oz?

When do you intend on getting back to Oz?

During 2008. My dad is suffering Dementia at age 94 and there's just him and Mum in Oz. Returning earlier than that [i found out in October] would be financial suicide. So i'm thinking around end of August/Sept time. It'll be a good time to sell the home in the UK, have the dogs shipped over to Oz and it'll allow for my wife and I to do a full tour of Europe. Originally we wanted to drive back home but the cost... oh god!

When we return though, I'll be based on the Mornington Peninsula in Mt Eliza. Where abouts in Melbourne are you?

Harv.

During 2008. My dad is suffering Dementia at age 94 and there's just him and Mum in Oz. Returning earlier than that [i found out in October] would be financial suicide. So i'm thinking around end of August/Sept time. It'll be a good time to sell the home in the UK, have the dogs shipped over to Oz and it'll allow for my wife and I to do a full tour of Europe. Originally we wanted to drive back home but the cost... oh god!

When we return though, I'll be based on the Mornington Peninsula in Mt Eliza. Where abouts in Melbourne are you?

Harv.

Mill Park.