Jan. 6th 2008 Run in B.C.

Smithk

I would love to upload my pictures... just no camera uploading allowed on campus but I should be home after this lecture... hopefully in two hours or less my images will be uploaded.

EDIT: Photos Uploaded Here

Edited by Smithk

that looks like fun. i was busy that weekend so i couldn't make it. would have like to have an r50 there!

did you guys go up the bypass at all or just play under the powerlines?

Edited by HitTheTrails

:itsallgood: My ego isn't bruised at all..i had a blast and learned alot about my truck..i'd call that a damn good day :)

Nice pics Kyle.. Was over at DVO's earlier..he's got some pretty cool vids..told him he HAD to put up "Redneck Spinner"

Nah man... My ego actually got boosted some if anything that day... On the way in, I didn't think we'd get half as far as we did, let alone get back out... Never having been on anything but FSR's and the likes, our trip to Eagle was something that I learned a fair bit from you 2 guys from... 'Sides.. I LIKE my new tail pipe...;)

Anyhoo... I got some vid clipz up and on now... Not ALL Of them are uploaded as the rest are pretty well shot from the backseat of my Pathy... BUT... There's some bits in them that I DO intend to use for a compilation vid or something or mebbe hack out a scene or 2 for posterity...

87pathy makin' one of the harshest climbs that day...

Skwerl makin' his first big climb of the day...

Skwerl, again, drivin' down the bit that "customized" my tail pipe...

Group shot of the 4 Pathys, drivers and 2 spotters that no one wanted to pose for... Or knew was being taken...

And...

Redneck Spinner!!

I can't wait to get out with you guys, and more, again... Should have some kinda improvement by then I think.. Suspension at the very least...

Edited by DVO

No worries, I am just trying to save up to put new headers in and fix my rear main oil seal leak, I am hoping to get it done sometime in Feb. so she'll be ready for March.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys im new here ... umm who is the owner of the sas pathy with the exo cage? im in the middle of gathering parts to do a sas swap on my 89 and id like to get some info about what u did and what u used. thanx

luke

hey guys im new here ... umm who is the owner of the sas pathy with the exo cage? im in the middle of gathering parts to do a sas swap on my 89 and id like to get some info about what u did and what u used. thanx

luke

that pathy is a mistery, we don't know who he is or where he is from.. he just shows up in wierd places.

But you can ask me questions about your SAS.. send me a PM, but try and be specific, and what you want to do with your rig.. don't tell me you want to do an SAS, what do i need... cause thats a loaded question... tell me what tire size, what kind of wheeling, full width, or keep it stock width.. ect.