Jan. 6th 2008 Run in B.C.

Smithk

Hello all those who are interested,

I am mentioned that in the new year we need to do a little run, so how does Sunday Jan. 6th 2008 potentially sound? I am debating on which trails depending on each persons rig and experience. If you want to suggest one feel free to also feel free to invite other people along to join. I will keep you posted, etc. on this page, hope to see you all then.

Problem being bud, there is snow every where. Most trails are covered.. I was thinking i could take you all up the lookout at eagle, but there is SNOW IN THEM THERE HILLS.

I could "probably make it, but i'm locked front and rear.. I kow you guys ain't

but.. we'll see what the weather brings.. I am most likely up for this

Getting stoked about this.. if possible i'd like to meet with someone near Surrey and chase them out to..where ever. Might have another Pathy along with us but the owner isn't a NPORA member..is this ok with you guys?

man, you guys are gonna be in for it. There is SNOW EVERYWHERE.

I"m gonna try and get out for this one, but not sure yet.

I don't think anybody will care if its NPORA or not. I might bring a local buddy with his D21 and SAS.

You guys got good tires and or lockers?

Okay all who are intrested meet at Johnson Hill Petro Canada at 0930 on Sunday January 6th 2008. To get to the meeting location you take Johnson Street in Coquitlam until you see the Petro Canada. Any questions feel free to PM me, hope to see you all there on Sunday.

EDIT: We will be going to Eagle Mountain since Inch Creek sounds pretty snowed in...

Edited by Smithk

See you at the PC then chap... we will be having a couple novice drivers with us, so I am sure we can work out everything at 0930. I'll hopefully be early, airing down, fueled and oiled up and ready to rock and hopefully not roll.

See you at the PC then chap... we will be having a couple novice drivers with us, so I am sure we can work out everything at 0930. I'll hopefully be early, airing down, fueled and oiled up and ready to rock and hopefully not roll.

Im doing norrish tomarrow too!!!

ER?? umm..no. We're more Red Green material :) Had a chat with DVO last night..it's been suggested i should remove my nerf bars for this trip? Pullin the mudflaps off today so if i have to it shouldn't be tough to get the nerf's off...but dont want to go thru the work if i can help it.

EDIT: Ended up taking them off..changes the look of the truck..makes it look taller :) I kinda like it! :)

Edited by Skwerlb8

ya we got out.. i forgot my camera but DVO took lots of pics

I got a few pics.. Skwerl's bro got some pics... I got some vid of a few things as did my g/f... She shot from inside in the back... I'll get everything I got worth showing up in the next few days.. SHOULD have pics up by tonite...

:crossedwires:

just want to say Thank You to Jeremy and Kyle. That was a blast! Never did i imagine i could put my Pathy thru that kinda terrain..and have it survive!! It's tougher than i thought. Anyways..thanks again guys!!

Ok.. I only got like, 6 pics...;) Too busy wheelin' and waitin' to be pulled... :rolleyes:

I had a blast... Count me in next time and much any other time, too... Thanks for the tugz...

Now.. To pics...

620193746.jpg620193839.jpg

620193818.jpg620193888.jpg

620193836.jpg620193861.jpg

Just click the pic for a full view if ya want... Yea I know 5 are much the same.. But hey... A group of Pathy's together is worth a few angles....

They comin'... Gotta get 'em off the cam, convert, post, wait for host site to convert and notify, then I can post the links... S'why I said I need a few days...;)

Actually have a fair bit of video to go thru... Sam took a lot of footage from inside the truck I hafta sort thru and yank out the bad...