Tire Size

94 Pathy

Quick question for all you tire guru's!

Getting ready to purchase tire for my 94 Pathy. Wanting to purchase 33's, but I only have my 3" SL and planning on the 3"BL in the Spring/Summer. If I'm not doing any off-roading, can I squeeze the 33's on without any trouble?

Thanks for all your input!

Quick question for all you tire guru's!

Getting ready to purchase tire for my 94 Pathy. Wanting to purchase 33's, but I only have my 3" SL and planning on the 3"BL in the Spring/Summer. If I'm not doing any off-roading, can I squeeze the 33's on without any trouble?

Thanks for all your input!

prolly get some "turn" rubbing.... but should fit.

My 92 currently has 33" truxs mt's with the 3" suspension lift, the rear tires will be close to the fender mine are about an inch away, i hacked my front fenders into oblivion, not really necessary but you will get turn rub without trimming.

Edited by 92pathy

:blink:

If your not Wheeling it why the 33's?........Looks?

Bigger tyres soak up HP, put more strain on steering and suspension, use more gas due to more rolling resistance, make it handle like it's on marshmallows and they cost more.

:D Mr negativity :lol:

Hope it goes well :beer:

hahahaha oh i wheel it. i got the tires early cuz i effed up two sidewalls on my 31s....currently setting up a D44 for the front end :) pictures will be posted when finished in the upcoming month or two.

hahahaha oh i wheel it. i got the tires early cuz i effed up two sidewalls on my 31s....currently setting up a D44 for the front end :) pictures will be posted when finished in the upcoming month or two.

I was referring to 94 pathy :lol:

:beer:

In need of new tires. Was thinking about just getting the 33's so I'm done with the tires. But the way things are going, I'm gunna have to buy 31X11.5X15's through 4WheelParts. Best deal I can find. Really didn't want to spend the money for the 31's and then go out and spend more for the 33's. Guess I'll just run the 31's until they die!