Pacesetters for a 88 A/T

madhatter_xe

Hey guys, I know this topic has been beaten to death but I can't find anything about Pacesetters used on a 87-89 V6 A/T pathfinder. Has anyone done this before? if so, does anybody know which ones to use?

most of the sites wrongly list the 90-94 headers that only have one bung for 88 A/T Pathy's. Has anybody used the ones that are listed for a M/T?

thanks alot for any help on this. I've already been sent the wrong ones once and i'd like to make sure the next set will actually work.

Also, If anybody is looking for some Pacesetters for a 90-94 I have a brand new set of Pacesetter headers for $200+ shipping. I paid $216 for them but would rather sell them than mess around returning them to the website.

I have some pics but for some reason i cannot upload pics onto this site.

Why do the older ones have 2 bungs? (too lazy to look :rolleyes: ) I've got a set for my 94 MT still sitting in the box waiting for some free time, and they only have the 1 bung. Just curious what was the 2nd bung for on the older trucks? Oh, and did you post these "wrong" ones in the parts for sale section yet? :)

Edited by Mr. Pickles

The extra bungs are for the AIV hook-up, the egr connection and an 02 sensor i guess. I don't really even know if I "need" all that stuff hooked up, we don't have emission tests up here. I just don't do much welding and fabricating so i need some pipes that'll fit.

The company is thinkin about paying for the return shipping now, so if they pay for it i'll probably just send them back. But if people are interested i'll sell'em. I think shipping could be ugly though, i'm in Canada....eh!