Gidday from Oz-trail-ier

Guest rohan k

Guest rohan k

Hi all.

I can't believe I've only just discovered this forum. :rolleyes:

I'm a Pathy owner from Down Under (Australia). I have a 2002 model R50 Ti PLUS Special Edition, which no doubt is meaningless to you all. It's our model tag for the top-of-the-line model - leather, sun-roof, dual air bags, climate control air-con, 6-stacker CD, Tow bar, nudge bar, etc.

Dsc00036.jpg

Our Pathys come with a 3.3 litre petrol V6 and auto-transmission - we get no other variant down here :sniff:

The Pathy is not a particularly popular/common 4x4 in Oz and the majority of the 250 a month that Nissan sells, never leave sealed roads. However, there is a small contingent of owners that do use their Pathy for off-road duty and some of us have just started a 4x4 club - the Pathfinders' Club of Australia

We're not hard-core weekend warriors - mainly using our Pathys for Oz "Outback" touring - but we're always on the lookout for ways to improve the vehicles. I'm look forward to picking us some new ideas here.

Anyway, until later. Hoo-roo. WAVEY

Guest rohan k
hi & welcome

:beer:

i registed on pcoa, being in adelaide and all

:aok:

Gidday SW. It looks like you've been around here for a while. So, do these guys and gals (?) have anything to teach us less fortunates? ;)

Guest rohan k
Nah, we don't know much...we jus break things and have somebody else fix 'em. ;)

:laugh: sounds familiar.