Hi from down under

brenspath

Hi all,

I have just joined your forum and thought i should say hello to all,

I have an R50 3.3lt, We have fitted custom from and rear tube bars, 2" lift(about to go for 5"), extra lights(6 at the moment), custom high mount tow bar(hitch), 3 lcd screens, 2 amps, 2x15' subs, dvd player, uhf, alloy sump guard, full twin exhaust, high flow filter and more...

I would like to if there is anybody that makes the front sub frame spacers that i've seen used by some of you guys in the states, most things here have to custom made as our after market 4x4 suppliers

Hi all,

I have just joined your forum and thought i should say hello to all,

I have an R50 3.3lt, We have fitted custom from and rear tube bars, 2" lift(about to go for 5"), extra lights(6 at the moment), custom high mount tow bar(hitch), 3 lcd screens, 2 amps, 2x15' subs, dvd player, uhf, alloy sump guard, full twin exhaust, high flow filter and more...

I would like to if there is anybody that makes the front sub frame spacers that i've seen used by some of you guys in the states, most things here have to custom made as our after market 4x4 suppliers

Cheerio and all that :chairfall: I remember spacers being made and sold on this board...just can't remember what model they were for. :shrug:

Hi there, welcome to the board. Would live to see some pics of your pathy.

As for the subframe drop kit, there was one in the works - if you search for "prado" you may find some info. They were still working on finalizing & testing the lift last I heard. The website and forum they had has since expired and no longer up - and I havent heard anything about them in a while. Looks like you may have to go custom.

• 1 month later...

Hi and thanks for the welcomes and the info on the lift(spacers),

We have started our own 5 inch lift kit here,

We have the front struts and rear springs done, the front struts are full custom one piece coil over style unit.

Now getting custom made rear shocks made.

We have custom lower rear arms, longer that stock and heaps stronger.

The front has 3" more compression travel and 4" more extension travel, rear will about the same compression and more than 7 " extension.

My pathy pictures can be seen on

here.

We also have some great pics on there of us getting down and dirty too.

post-4680-1199516767_thumb.jpg

Edited by mzxtreme
fixed the link