Fuse Box...

texasbudman

Dose anyone know if a 87 fuse box is compatable with my 90??? Or did something drastically change.... I can't seem to find any useful info...but then again I'm not real good with electical stuff either...

Thanks and any useful information is appreciated...

Dose anyone know if a 87 fuse box is compatable with my 90??? Or did something drastically change.... I can't seem to find any useful info...but then again I'm not real good with electical stuff either...

Thanks and any useful information is appreciated...

My guess is that they would be the same. I have to ask why you would want to change the fuse box though. I Would imagine it to be one of the harder, more tedious jobs that you could do on any car.

My guess is that they would be the same. I have to ask why you would want to change the fuse box though. I Would imagine it to be one of the harder, more tedious jobs that you could do on any car.

I think what he meant was, is the schematic and fuses the same (location, voltage, etc.), which I can't speak to owning an R50.

:friday:

Actually he's got some melted slots (from what I gathered) and I have my 87 block around here somewhere that if its the same and I can find it I will ship with the other parts hes getting...it will be a lot of clipping wires and splicing them in unless you get the tool to remove the connectors properly...but it can be done right if done carefully I would imagine...

Actually he's got some melted slots (from what I gathered) and I have my 87 block around here somewhere that if its the same and I can find it I will ship with the other parts hes getting...it will be a lot of clipping wires and splicing them in unless you get the tool to remove the connectors properly...but it can be done right if done carefully I would imagine...

Jeez. That's gotta be like brain surgery eh? Good thing it's a truch...no liability=no lawyers. :shiftyeyes:

Jeez. That's gotta be like brain surgery eh? Good thing it's a truch...no liability=no lawyers. :shiftyeyes:

Yeah... I'm not looking forward to it... I was inspecting the fuse box and some of the clasps are all jacked up... and I have a couple rigged just to stay in and tight enough for contact... Plus I really don't like to do electrical stuff in general... and even less in these four wheeled things...

Depending on how things go in the next few, I just may pay someone else... I really can't express how much I don't want to deal with it...:suicide:

and 88 thanks... I think I found a 91 box...