Hello Again

DropBear

Hi all,

Been a member previously, but bought a new PC and couldn't remember my member details. Haven't posted much but always dropped in for a read. I used to be SteveWA I think. I am from Western Australia. Anyhoots have what may be a stupid question and may differ from country to country now that I think about it. One of my high beams is out. After looking at it I can't really tell if it's a sealed beam light or if I can just change the bulb. Don't wanna get too rough with it as being a 94 model don't wanna go snapping any plastic pulling on the back of the plug. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Steve

There should be a rubber boot over the bulb, pull that off then you should see a "wire" clip sort of thing holding the bulb in. If not then it's a sealed unit. Any pics?

I can take a pic if you want :D

Edited by TerranoNZ

Anyway thanks I got the bulb replaced. Thanks for ya help. Had the old girl for about 2 years now. Fixing all the little bits up cause unfortunately I am going to sell her. All is not lost though. Buying a 2007/2008 Nissan Navara ST-X with the 2.5l Turbo Diesel. Not sure if they are called that in the US or not. Pretty much the same platform as the new Pathfinder(here anyway).

Yeah sorry for that! I think that pic was taken at around 9am though. :) Hopefully I'll still be accepted here when the Pathfinder gets sold very soon. But hey still be driving a Nissan, albeit a 2007 Navara. Test drove one on the weekend and I am sold! The turbo diesel is very nice! One last trip coming up as a thanks to the Pathy. Heading north to a beautiful spot here in Western Australia called Coral Bay. Can't wait. Use up some of the 19 weeks vacation I have on the books!