What upgrades should I do first?

mashSquad

Hello All.. I've been reading the board for the last month and decided to start posting.

To the person that posted the stuff about the heater, THANK YOU!!!

I took it apart and found that i was about to start cooking up all kinds of leaf debris... took about 30mins and may have prevented a fire

now I will remember to close off the outside when I go out making new paths.

I will be doing work to the 1995 SE Pathfinder in the next few months.. most of it body work do to a bad driver that crashed into my pathy.

anyone know of a good place to get a aftermarket grill or body panels for the pathfinder?

Every body part from the A-post forward is being replaced+both bumpers!!

I would also like to do some performance upgrades to the Engine--Wheels/Tires--Shocks.

~What parts are good and how much power can be made?

~What wheel rim combos work best--stock no lift?

~what shocks work best for on and off road? (smoother ride wanted,but I'm not wanting to blow shocks when i off road)

If my memory is correct this is the same engine that was in my 300zx..correct me if wrong.

300zx puts out like 195hp.. but the pathy is only like 153hp - what happened to the other 40hp??

Hello All.. I've been reading the board for the last month and decided to start posting.

To the person that posted the stuff about the heater, THANK YOU!!!

I took it apart and found that i was about to start cooking up all kinds of leaf debris... took about 30mins and may have prevented a fire

now I will remember to close off the outside when I go out making new paths.

I will be doing work to the 1995 SE Pathfinder in the next few months.. most of it body work do to a bad driver that crashed into my pathy.

anyone know of a good place to get a aftermarket grill or body panels for the pathfinder?

Every body part from the A-post forward is being replaced+both bumpers!!

Ebay or a local junkyard.

I would also like to do some performance upgrades to the Engine--Wheels/Tires--Shocks.

~What parts are good and how much power can be made?

~What wheel rim combos work best--stock no lift?

~what shocks work best for on and off road? (smoother ride wanted,but I'm not wanting to blow shocks when i off road)

:search: :search: :search:

If my memory is correct this is the same engine that was in my 300zx..correct me if wrong.

300zx puts out like 195hp.. but the pathy is only like 153hp - what happened to the other 40hp??

They mostly had the DOHC V6 and better-tuned ECU's plus lighter weight.