What year Pathys have fender flares?

Splinter

Typically it's a trim package thing. SE's almost ALL had them. Some XE's (depending on chosen options/packages) had them. LE's typically did not have them.

Our 95XE doesn't have them either, but after looking at a lot more rigs, I think I actually like them. It seems to fill in the wheel well a bit and make it look tougher.

Anyone have a set that they can ship to Ontario?

My 94 Se came with fenders and a mudflap attached, I just replaced them with some off an 88 minus the mud flaps. now I can throw more mud :jig: I plan to sell them on Ebay. allready boxed up, there in good shape and will include all the hardware.

My 94 Se came with fenders and a mudflap attached, I just replaced them with some off an 88 minus the mud flaps. now I can throw more mud Just_Cuz_13.gif I plan to sell them on Ebay. allready boxed up, there in good shape and will include all the hardware.

I just took a dermil to the flares with the flaps...

2265146_35_full.jpg

2265146_36_full.jpg

2265146_37_full.jpg

2265146_38_full.jpg

You can get a wide body option too. The flares are bigger and look better than the stock ones.

Not in NA you couldn't. They had 3 different sets of flares, all had the same stick out. First set fit with the "air damn" on the 87-92s. the second set were for 93 only and fit with the new valance they fit in place of the air damn, then the 94&95 ones had the same as 93 but with intigrated flaps. Only other option we had here was Bush Wackers, but only as aftermarket not from the dealer. Those were nice, but they stopped making them :angry: .