New here.

GarrettQ

My name is Garrett, GarrettQ on most boards. I have a 95 nissan hardbody SE-V6 4x4 (bug eyed betsy) and 92 Nissan SE-V6 4x4 (not named). Live in schertz, texas.

DSC00760.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

I was pointed towards this board from some of the Pathfinder guys on www.tnt4x4club.com (texas based nissan board)

Great site you guys got here.

GarrettQ

Edited by GarrettQ

I just took a closer looka t the pic... seems that you have the same issue as many of us with the window trim on the back side glass coming out. We're like family now :)

On the Pathy or the Hardbody? The pathy has a rust infection on the bottom trim on all 4 roll down windows. The pathy also has rust right in front of the rear tires below the door on both sides. Guess i found a name for her........Rusty. Also have minor rear frame rust, and a spot underneath the rear bench, and probably the rear floor pans (havnt pulled the carpet yet). Guess i got some patch work to do.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

GarrettQ

Howdy. Those are some big F---OFF tires on that hardbody and big-ass rods to.

Guess everything really is bigger in Texas.

LMAO. Thanks. Being about 2 hrs away from the coast here in texas is nice. Im apart of a texas Land based shark fishing club (www.lonestarsharkers.com). We use these big rods, big bait, and kayaks to fish for sharks from the beaches (we are allowed to drive on a few beaches here).

The tires, believe it or not, are stock size tires, except for the width. The tire size is 31x11.50. They are interco Trxus STS tires. They are supposed to be excellent in sand and snow, and they do great in sand, but last time we had some REAL snow in texas was 85', so i cant vouch for the snow.

GarrettQ

Kayaks to fish for sharks!!! Sounds radical and intriguing. I have a buddy who lived in San Antonio for 5 years and all he ever talked about was guys going for redfish and cats.

I love the look of the IntercoTRXS but unable to run them on my rig yet. Someday....someway. :friday:

San antonio is the home of some good fishing no doubt, we have 2 lakes that are stocked with freshwater redfish, and cats are a dime dozen on live shad or dough bait. Both are power plant lakes too. Calaveras and Braunig

I dont mean to advertize here, but if your an avid fisherman, visit lonestarsharkers.com. We dont care where your from or what you fish for, we love to see fishing reports. Ill edit this post if need be, i havent read the forum bylaws yet :blush:

GarrettQ

• 2 weeks later...
yeah I'm a bit late lol Welcome WAVEY

*shoves scott aside* ahem. i'm even later :tongue: (wow, i have a claim to fame now)...

welcome to the dysfunctional family...... and SCHWEEEEEEEEEEET rigs :bounce: