Another new guy on the block

Floonster

... I got a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder Chilkoot. Very impressed with the short(er) wheel base on them drainage ditch cut logging roads. :aok:

I have a few issues like the temp gauge on the mirror thinks it's 131 degrees farenheight (55C) and the check engine soon light just came on while coming up the Coquihalla HWY.

I read about the gas cap on the other thread, perhaps that will solve my issues there. :)

I'll be pretty busy sleuthing your search function the next while, I thought I'd stop in and say HI, and how much I like the new 'Finder.

It fits like a glove. :jig:

Edited by Floonster

Hey I never said 'creek' or 'roof', how'd ya know I am a Canuck? :lmao:

I'll wheel with ya if there is a lake at the end of the rainbow. ;) Crazed fisherman here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

The reason we opted for the 'Finder is because it's one decent sized (as in smaller) vehicle we can fit our 3 teenaged kids in and hit the trail towing the boat. The ride on the test was so positive that we decided to buy it after the first 10 minutes.

As the dealership was near one of our fishing spots we knew of a pretty nasty bump to drive it over and it did stellar pretty much ironing it right out of the road. Since then I have tested it to pretty much the limits I would require from it and of course a little farther (the wife LOVED that lmao) and have nothing but good things to say. At 130,000k it feels as tight as if it drove off the show room floor with no apparent rust less a itty bit on the chome bumper.

I have no plans to 'alter' it with big tires or lifts because it performs 'out of the box' well enough for me. :itsallgood:

Here is a pic.

PA060007.sized.jpg

For the other fisherpeople (I have to use that term as my wife is as rabid as I am) here is a link to my gallery if you care to check some fishing pictures. ;)

Fishing pictures

Enjoy!! :chairfall:

Hey I never said 'creek' or 'roof', how'd ya know I am a Canuck? :lmao:

*Points to the left side of Floonster's post*

:D

"NPORA Newbie

Group: Members

Member No.: 4,501"

I love them all but recently I have become enchanted with the searun cutthroat trout like the one I added as a signature line. Of course right now I am hot for some coho action which is what's in the picture in my avatar.

Glad you all liked the album. :)

• 2 weeks later...