TJM Bumper

Plus

Quick question, which is the best site to order the TJM T15 Bumper for my 98 Pathy? I'm just wondering if there are any Canadian Sites to order off of? and why are all the ordering sites that i look at showing a chrome picture for the T15?

Sadly that would be because the black steel one like I have is no longer available... and hasnt been for a number of years. There has been attempts to get TJM to do another run of them, but that idea fell through. The only way to get one is to be lucky enough to get one used.

You forgot the million after that number.

btw, Plus... there are only a couple vendors in Canada for parts, I've ordered most of my stuff from the states.

ARB makes one, although it's for the 99.5+, I know a couple people were going to try and fit one on the 96-99's but I dont recall hearing how it went. The issue would likely be some gap, as the grilles stick out more on the newer ones.

Kennesaw Mountain Accessories (KMA) also makes one... although, I've heard of some people having fitting and turn around time issues with their stuff.

There are quite a few threads in the R50 section about bumpers if you try a search.

ARB makes one, although it's for the 99.5+, I know a couple people were going to try and fit one on the 96-99's but I dont recall hearing how it went. The issue would likely be some gap, as the grilles stick out more on the newer ones.

Kennesaw Mountain Accessories (KMA) also makes one... although, I've heard of some people having fitting and turn around time issues with their stuff.

There are quite a few threads in the R50 section about bumpers if you try a search.

I got my front bumper from KMA. It took a couple of weeks longer than expected but that was the only problem and the fit was excellent. The quality is good and the options available are great. Guess it is the luck of the draw on them as I know others have had problems. I think the only problem with the ARB was having to trim/cut off a CB antenna mounting point but you should confirm that first.

Edited by RWC5S2

I think the only problem with the ARB was having to trim/cut off a CB antenna mounting point but you should confirm that first.

Are you confusing that with fitting the TJM on a newer R50? That's what I had to do to fit mine.

the T15s are aluminum too (or at least i thought so) and those are pretty damn strong. Thanks guys for the help, but i think i'm going to have to fab up my own! BTW sorry about no pictures, i've been trying to get some up in the gallery, but i don't have that stupid chord to upload them from the camera to the computer.