A/t Tire

Digitalripsta

Check out the tire review thread...

You will probably get quite a few votes here for the BF Goodrich AT KO's, and of course, I have to mention the Bridgestone Deuler Revo AT's... both tires are pretty popular... My ex had the BFG's and they worked pretty nice. They have a somewhat aggressive look for an AT. I've had the Revo's for 3 wheeling seasons now, and still amaze people what I can get thru on a set of AT's... mud, rocks, whatever, I keep up with the rest of the gang in MT's.

I will attest to the BF Goodrich AT KO's. Ive had mine for 2 years now and they do not show much wear. They have handled the winters here in Colorado with ease. Even the past winter where we had a blizzard that dumped 3 1/2 ft of snow then it stayed around for like 1 1/2 weeks after. I was able to just drive through it. I even pulled out a few people (yes I am quite proud of it). For what I am using my truck for which is quite a bit of highway and really rough dirt roads and minor trails they are a good tire for the $$.

I have Yokohama Geolander AT+II. I havent had a chance to take them off road yet but lookin at the tread design there pretty agressive for an AT. They also have the same tread bars and are very similiar to the Dueler Revo but costs a lot less 115 a piece, the only problem with this make is that they stoped making them and youd have to find a place that still has some in their warehouse.

100_1406.jpg

100_1405.jpg

Before these I had BFG's and wasnt to thrilled with them, yes they do great in the rocks but if you some sticky snow or mud they're gonna cake up very quickly.

100_1217Medium.jpg

Edited by csutke

I have Yokohama Geolander AT+II. I havent had a chance to take them off road yet but lookin at the tread design there pretty agressive for an AT. They also have the same tread bars and are very similiar to the Dueler Revo but costs a lot less 115 a piece, the only problem with this make is that they stoped making them and youd have to find a place that still has some in their warehouse.

Before these I had BFG's and wasnt to thrilled with them, yes they do great in the rocks but if you some sticky snow or mud they're gonna cake up very quickly.

I didn't realize that they quit making the Geolandars?! Hmmm...I was planning on getting those next. I have had the Revo's for over 3+ years now. I agree with Pezzy that they have done great. I've thrown everything at them, mud, rocks, snow , ice. Except that last month I lost one to a small pebble between the treads.

IMG_1041.jpg

Edited by DJ Dank

ats are generally teh suck in the mud. I run BFG ATs 33x12.5, will go with the 33.10.5s in the future as they handle more weight and a higher preasure not to mention less rolling resistance. For the trail I run a very agressive tire as the ATs don't handle the muck well.

• 4 months later...