Leveling Spacers Are Being Made

tmorgan4

I think I'm going to take Fueler and RWC5S2 up on the shipping deal. I just priced out shipping to Canada which will differ a little depending on box size and weight but I'm trying save as much money as I can at the moment. I'm just about broke from this engine.

Anyone have a Z32 flywheel laying around? I'll take one as a partial trade. :beer:

I'm going to spend time tonight figuring exactly what shipping is going to cost everyone and I'll send out Paypal invoices to everyone. If for some reason I forget to include hardware in your invoice let me know and I'll change it. I need to go back and read all the old PMs to figure out who wants it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to take Fueler and RWC5S2 up on the shipping deal. I just priced out shipping to Canada which will differ a little depending on box size and weight but I'm trying save as much money as I can at the moment. I'm just about broke from this engine.

Anyone have a Z32 flywheel laying around? I'll take one as a partial trade. :beer:

I'm going to spend time tonight figuring exactly what shipping is going to cost everyone and I'll send out Paypal invoices to everyone. If for some reason I forget to include hardware in your invoice let me know and I'll change it. I need to go back and read all the old PMs to figure out who wants it.

Or I could take the same discount as Fueler :) Whatever works for you guys. I might be in Edson, AB for a few days unless the snow keeps falling or it turns to rain. I'll try to check my messages at whatever hotel I'm at.

I have the AC 2" lift, do I want these for my truck?

It all depends, do you want an extra 1" of lift?? 3" total instead of 2" total?

This is what a Pathfinder looks like with the 2" AC springs + 1" spacer

P1000191.jpg

Hey Tyler. How goes the battle. If it makes a difference I can buy my own hardware, just need the proper size info so I get the correct length bolts, etc. The spacers look most excellent. My Pathy is anxious to get her "nose job".

These things are ready to ship. I got the hardware I ordered, but the 3/8" lock washers somehow got left out. I picked those up this morning and we're ready to roll. These will be going out Monday and everyone can expect UPS tracking numbers as well as invoices (if you owe money). Thanks so much to everyone for being patient. This project has gone about as unsmoothly as possibly!

These things are ready to ship. I got the hardware I ordered, but the 3/8" lock washers somehow got left out. I picked those up this morning and we're ready to roll. These will be going out Monday and everyone can expect UPS tracking numbers as well as invoices (if you owe money). Thanks so much to everyone for being patient. This project has gone about as unsmoothly as possibly!

I must put you in for Sainthood consideration after going thru all this mumbo jumbo. Major thanks to you for doing it.

5 of the 7 boxes of spacers have been shipped. I had a problem with one of them going to Canada through UPS (Royal PITA!!!) and need to run it by the post office. One of you guys who didn't order hardware actually got a set...I'm not sure myself who it was though. We'll just consider it a raffle as a thanks to everyone for waiting patiently. I came up one set short in the end and figured it's packed up in one of the boxes.

I'm hoping to get everyone their tracking numbers tomorrow and probably send out invoices at the same time.

5 of the 7 boxes of spacers have been shipped. I had a problem with one of them going to Canada through UPS (Royal PITA!!!) and need to run it by the post office. One of you guys who didn't order hardware actually got a set...I'm not sure myself who it was though. We'll just consider it a raffle as a thanks to everyone for waiting patiently. I came up one set short in the end and figured it's packed up in one of the boxes.

I'm hoping to get everyone their tracking numbers tomorrow and probably send out invoices at the same time.

Hi Tyler. I will be out of town until Sunday. I shall render payment upon my return. Thanks again for getting them done.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked them up on Tuesday evening, and drove to work to install them. After removing the strut and banging out the old studs I noticed there is no way the get longer bolts in there without disassembling the whole thing, OR welding some nuts to the bottom of the mount or something... What did the rest of you do? I put everything back together and drove down to Calgary last night, so I won't be attempting an install for a few days at the earliest. Also seems the strut bearings are sitting weird in there. I'll post pics next time.