Twin Turbos For Wd21 Pathfinders

NWT87PATHY

What ever happened to L&P's Supercharger system that was to be released in '05 or so?

L&p is well, crooks. If you want turbos, just fab up the exhaust manifold. the rest is pretty easy, but building the manifold that will hold that weight and be strong enough to wheel with is pretty hard.

It was the L side, Lee's truck and upgrades. As for what happened, they built it then they went away (Lee left, Phil went MIA). Never got so far as making a kit for sale and the original got parted out IIRC.

What ever happened to L&P's Supercharger system that was to be released in '05 or so?

IIRC, they used the the Eaton M90 supercharger, used on a few GM vehicles, as well as the Thunderbird Super Coupe. I remember looking around for them at the time, and you could pick one up actually quite cheap, through eBay, junk yards, and such.

*looked at that remote-mount turbo*

Hmmm... that looks like fun. But, I guess you'd have to ban your truck from water and mud, cause I'd imagine a quck smack or tweak of the pipes, then a fresh gulp of muddy water from the bottom of your truck, pressurized and shot into the intake could, well... be a bad thing. ;) Besides that fun though, how would one deal with fuel? Bigger injectors and such? Its interesting for sure though, we'd all love some more power.