What To Get, When I Wanna Stay Looking Stock

lyzic

so i guess from my other thread... http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=15397 that i will need to do bump stops, springs and probably shocks, at least in the back

i need new tires, and am going with the michelin cross terrain suv tires i already have because i like them

basically, i like my comfy pathfinder, i like how it rides, it does have body roll but i'm pretty conservative. i have my street bike and dirt bike for ripping, and cars at work if i really want to gun it

so i'm looking for a suspension replacement that is easy on the pocketbook, that will be stock or better (which i hear is quite easy to do) and doesn't make my stock rim and tires look goofy

recommendations? what to stay away from, should get? i read the stickied thread and searched but it seems to be all pointed towards lifting which i don't really need.

i DO live in the city, and my offroading is minimal, mainly ski hills and towing the trailer with the dirtbikes up decent little back roads. no rockcrawling here.

thanks!

^^^^What he said.^^^^

Old Man Emu coil springs will give you less than 2" more lift but will make the pathfinder ride so much sweeter.

The top photo is before, the bottom is after installing OME coils. I got the HD coils for up front and it prevents the front from being lower than the rear too badly.

post-688-1187297740_thumb.jpg