My Short Ram Air Intake Configuration (1996 Pathfinder)

brerben

Send me a pic. I might be interested.

OK, here are the pics (sorry it took so long). This fits 1997-2000 Pathfinders (or any Pathfinder without the carbon canister in the engine bay). I originally bought this from Weapon-R for $230, but that price also included the filter, couplers, hoses, etc (here is the URL for what I originally bought: http://weapon-r.com/english/index.php?main...roducts_id=5294 ). So my grand total for the pipe, hoses and 2 couplers will be:

$55.00 USD

PICTURES:

With the hoses connected:

220107.JPG

Other pics (without the hoses):

220101.JPG

220106.JPG

220105.JPG

220103.JPG

Edited by brerben

Thanks for the pics.

The WR intake tube is oddly designed if it's supposed to be vehicle-specific, since the larger hose bungs are on opposite sides of the tube, while the factory tube has both hoses on the same side.

Is that the same one sold on AC's site?

The pipe I am selling is the piping to the Weapon-R "Secret Weapon" intake. It is NOT a "Dragon" intake (which are about $80 cheaper).

The model number to the piping I am selling is 304-118-101. So if AC has this particular model number, then yes, it is the one sold on AC's site.

The pipe I am selling is the piping to the Weapon-R "Secret Weapon" intake. It is NOT a "Dragon" intake (which are about $80 cheaper).

The model number to the piping I am selling is 304-118-101. So if AC has this particular model number, then yes, it is the one sold on AC's site.

COOL! Thanks for the helpful info!

• 1 month later...
Yes, it is. They call it the Polished Performer Plus Intake System. The photo they use is a generic "Weapon-R marketing" stock image. AC also sells the "Weapon-R Dragon Intake", which is simply called the "Performer Air Intake".

Don't you think it's a little unprofessional of AC to totally re-name a product like that? I'm guessing it's to keep people from searching for the same thing at a lower price elsewhere.

If this is true, could it also be possible that AC's 2" lift springs are sold elsewhere? Or does AC actually fabricate the springs themselves?