Calling All Aussies

terra88

Hey fellow aussie's , got a question for ya's . Just bought the miss's a 91 4door terrano and wanted to know who make the highest locally made spring for the rear. I myself put pedders on my 2 door but thats only because I was working there at the time.... any help guys

cheers Lee

Hey fellow aussie's , got a question for ya's . Just bought the miss's a 91 4door terrano and wanted to know who make the highest locally made spring for the rear. I myself put pedders on my 2 door but thats only because I was working there at the time.... any help guys

cheers Lee

F100 spring fit. I have them on mine.

F100 spring fit. I have them on mine.

Ironman used to make them (as fitted to my beast) but as of last month stopped producing them. I may be forced to upgrade to a F100 coil due to changed towing / load requirements.

Wannabe

Ironman used to make them (as fitted to my beast) but as of last month stopped producing them. I may be forced to upgrade to a F100 coil due to changed towing / load requirements.

Wannabe

UM ..... Well I just bought a pair of ironman rear coils $130 and rear shocks $140 ... that was the best price from a lot of brands made ... not bad as they have a 2 year 40,000klm warranty and are made in the same factories as monroe ,pedders , and king springs ...

should be good going to put them in this week , miss's is already smiling

UM ..... Well I just bought a pair of ironman rear coils $130 and rear shocks $140 ... that was the best price from a lot of brands made ... not bad as they have a 2 year 40,000klm warranty and are made in the same factories as monroe ,pedders , and king springs ...

should be good going to put them in this week , miss's is already smiling

It may of been that I tried to order the "c" kit rear coils? I have found mine to be great. I have done just over 35,000k with them since october 06. They are a major improvement of the OEM setup. The car is very stable at 160kph so i'm happy. They can get a bit floaty over rough tracks at high speed but under and over steer isn't a problem. I Would "promote" them at the drop of a hat. Shockers have managed to survive so far but I can see a replacement set coming in the next few months. Wear is about the same as the pedders setup.

Wannabe

Mine cost all of $10 second hand. Lifted the rear between 3 to 4 inches though, not two. Keep in mind that the rears were original and may have sagged.

Mine cost all of $10 second hand. Lifted the rear between 3 to 4 inches though, not two. Keep in mind that the rears were original and may have sagged.

Front has a 2" lift so will most likely even out when I have the trailer on! How tight was the back suspenstion? All good..

Wannabe