Computer ?

NoKaOiSURF

95 isnt OBDII...cross check the #'s not the huge # but the actual part numbers...

The numbers won't match. Nissan changed them about every year.

I wasn't sure if 95 were OBD-II on Nissans. They are on Jaguars.

That said, you can use any MPFI Pathfinder ECU (90-95) in any other MPFI Pathfinder of the same drivetrain - auto trucks need auto computers, manual trucks can actually use either but an auto computer in a manual truck might set an error code - harmless and it won't affect anything. Now, the fuel mappings will be subtly different, but at least your truck will run.

That said, you can use any MPFI Pathfinder ECU (90-95) in any other MPFI Pathfinder of the same drivetrain - auto trucks need auto computers, manual trucks can actually use either but an auto computer in a manual truck might set an error code - harmless and it won't affect anything. Now, the fuel mappings will be subtly different, but at least your truck will run.

2nded....I've got an ECU out of a 93 in my 91 :D

I wasn't sure if 95 were OBD-II on Nissans. They are on Jaguars.

Shootz......Thanks for da fast reply..

I call up the guy that got the ecm and give a try....

Aloha