July 28th Or 29th 2007 Trail Run (lowermainland Bc Or Bc Area)

Smithk

Hello well I'm thinking of doing a nice little trip either the 28th or 29th of July. I was seeing who might be interested and where you are interested in going. I'm a novice to all this stuff so I'm hoping to learn a little bit more, I can do some stuff but my truck is bone stock. It is still two weekends away so gives everyone a little time to plan,etc. If interested please post here or PM me and until then hope to see you all on a trail maybe one of those days.

EDIT: This will occur on Saturday July 28th 2007, now. Thanks for this little update so far, more details to come.

Edited by Smithk

I can't make this one, but you guys could have alot of fun up at Eagle ridge, or Go to Da wack, up Vedder. there are some good mild wheeling spots up there.

Shawne will know some good spots.

You do know about Fun in BC right?

I can't make this one, but you guys could have alot of fun up at Eagle ridge, or Go to Da wack, up Vedder. there are some good mild wheeling spots up there.

Shawne will know some good spots.

You do know about Fun in BC right?

Nope no idea about Fun in BC. I will ask Shawne on Monday if I see him at work. Porter yeah we can meet and do a trail that both of us hopefully could handle.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty those who are intrested I have decided to do the Inch Creek trail run (another co-worker told me about it). If you are intrested on comming on this trip please private message me but it will be on the Saturday the 28th. Inch Creek is just outside of Mission and hopefully everything works out, I've never been there myself but I'm told it is a nice trail leading to Chehalis lake.

Aw that sucks man, yeah just post when anyone goes for a ride. My weekends are usually free except during the average University Semesters.