My Last Wheeling Trip

msavides

I just went camping near sugar pine. I will post some pics. I don't have any action wheeling pics, because I was the only one wheeling but I have a lot of scenery pics. We went the week of 4th of July and did not see another person the whole week. Its good to have the KEY. Not to mention with some creative wheeling no key is really required to get in.

Pics are here. to cut down on bandwidth and storage space use for npora. Click view now

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al...165/t_=88532165

Mark

ooooooooh! pretty pics mark! niiiiice. :clap: looks like it was nice and relaxing. I could almost SMELL the trees in those pics.. we're off to the lake tomorrow for some much needed R & R.

brown husky, eh? cool

They actually call that red. I know but that is what they call it. Red and white with blue eyes. Funny since her mother was black and white and her father was red and white.

I just went camping near sugar pine. I will post some pics. I don't have any action wheeling pics, because I was the only one wheeling but I have a lot of scenery pics. We went the week of 4th of July and did not see another person the whole week. Its good to have the KEY. Not to mention with some creative wheeling no key is really required to get in.

Pics are here. to cut down on bandwidth and storage space use for npora. Click view now

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al...165/t_=88532165

Mark

Almost forgot about the Carnage. My muffler came off (stupid clamps.) My air line got hot and blew (stupid poly tubing) and a stick got jammed between my parking brake cable and my rim. Then my friend (jeep owner) was like whats wrong with your truck can't even climb over a log. He was still going on about it even after i showed him the stick jammed between my parking brake and the rim locking up the tire. I guess I am suppose to not have parking brakes like his POS jeep Then that never would have happened. They are just jealous that my pathfinder tore it up that weekend so bad that they did not want to even go wheeling.

so I will be doing some welding and copper air line this weekend.

Mark