Rear Disc Brake Upgrade?

rennwerkes

definitely worthwhile. i will be doing the upgrade SOON on mini me....... few things need to be changed, including the master cylinder, yes, they are slightly different...... no matter what anyone says.... lol.

i notice the stopping power from king to mini (king is all wheel disk, mini is rear drum)....... and now i know why i want mini all wheel disk too.... especially as she tows the boat :laugh: (also makes life easier when cleaning after playing in the mud)

Edited by Slick

definitely worthwhile. i will be doing the upgrade SOON on mini me....... few things need to be changed, including the master cylinder, yes, they are slightly different...... no matter what anyone says.... lol.

i notice the stopping power from king to mini (king is all wheel disk, mini is rear drum)....... and now i know why i want mini all wheel disk too.... especially as she tows the boat :laugh: (also makes life easier when cleaning after playing in the mud)

There are some differences in the spline counts of the shafts. Not sure what years, But if you do find the splines are different you can just take the whole pumpkin with it. Just remember Slick, The pinion nut is missing off of shadow. Make sure you put one on and torque it to the proper spec before driving it.

Mark