Welding Course

ILoveMyPatty

So, back in Feb I applied for a Level C Welding course here in Kamloops, BC at Thompson Rivers University...

I applied for the January course of 2008, they called yesterday and said there was an opening in the August 2007 course!

I wasn't home when they called, so my dad talked to them. He didn't give me the message until today, and they said they needed to hear back from me by Monday at the latest... which is tomorrow...

Hopefully I can get the call made in time!

Rock sliders and bumpers here we come!

I guess I should concentrate on getting the Pathy running PROPERLY first... :crossedwires:

I'm in!

Starts August 27th, so I probably wont be on much after that...

Annnd I'm going to try and get a job in Kamloops at a place called Wholesale Sports, which is kindof like Cabelas. All I want it for is the discounts on outdoor gear, maybe a new Leatherman.. even though I just bought one....

I'm excited, time to move out and get my own place. Should be interesting

moving out is for chumps :) ooo wholesale sports hey. I cant go into that store. or else ill buy another knife or camping stuff I know I don't need.

hope ya have fun with the welding. just dont go to crazy with it. :handlebars:

Haha, I know whatcha mean iLLlegal.

I went in there and bought a Leatherman.

Went in two weeks later to get the same Leatherman for my dad, for Fathers Day...

Ended up getting a Leatherman, a knife and some face paint (camo)....

Ahhh!!!

I'm gonna apply in a week or so. They're new in Kamloops, still opening so they're still hiring and still stocking their shelves. I want to get into the Archery department.. the archery guys right now are sooo stupid.