Greetings From Cape Cod!

bryfry

Just thought I would introduce myself to this forum.

I just purchased a 1999 Pathfinder SE with only 78k miles on it. It's my second Nissan in 15 years with the last one being a 1988 Pulsar NX. I just traded in my last, (and I mean last) GM truck to get this PF. I hadn't owned a GM truck in years and I thought they had gotten better, but I was horribly wrong. Never again......Ugh!

I'm very excited to dig into the PF and see what it can do. I do a little off roading in the Berkshire mountains, so it will be fun to check this thing out.

I've been in the automotive parts aftermarket for the last twenty years and I am presently the operations manager of a small chain of stores. I am ASE certified as a technician (brakes, suspension, electrical) as well as in parts. I have owned over one hundred vehicles in my lifetime and I can tell you just about anything you want to know about auto parts.

You guys here seem very dedicated and knowledgable, so I'll be looking forward to conversing with you.

One quick thing: I am a huge fan of synthetic oils and greases and have been using them almost exclusively for twenty years. More on that another time.

Thanks again and talk to you soon!

Edited by bryfry

• 4 weeks later...