Front End Poping

DaveS

In the front of the pathy, where the lower a arms connect to the cross member, there are 2 bolts on each side that need to be re tourqued so the popping would stop. I can't remember what ft/lb you need to re tourque again.

If it only does it when you have the wheels turned all the way one way or the other, it's the steering stops. If it does it over bumps kinda anywhere, it's probably the front crossmember bolts needing to be re-torqued. It could also be: loose/worn centerlink or tie rods, worn idler arm, balljoints, tension rods or swaybar endlinks.

it only does it when the wheels are truned all the way it seems to hapen more when i hit a bump or screw up with the clutch and make the pathfinder jump.

As has been said - - likely your steering/bump stops. If you do a search, you'll find more posts about this. I know I've even seen photos included in some (in case you're not sure what these are or look like). Mine actually creaked and groaned at slow speeds backing out of our driveway, so I put a little grease on them and that shut them up.