Replacement O2 sensors

Since I probably killed one of my O2 sensors because of an exhaust leak right at the bung I am going to replace all 4 of them. Right now I have Bosch sensors but am looking at other options at this point. Dealer wants something rediculous like $190 per sensor, and being that I'm getting 4 I am not going to drop like $800 on freakin sensors.

I was looking on AutoPartsWarehouse.com and found different manufactures for sensors; Denso, Walker Products, Bosch, 'Standard', SNG.

From peoples experiences, what is the better sensor to go with? My mileage is down to something retarded like 10mpg and I need to do something about, especially with prices the way they are going.

I would get denso's as they are likely the same thing the dealer sells. Also, I would only replace the front two. The set after the cats really don't have much bearing on mileage etc. They're just there to see if you have cats on or not. (You could spend 40 bucks on a little box and delete them too I bet)

Well since I am already running Bosch after cat sensors, will it screw with the ECM if I run a different model sensor pre-cat?

I was looking and the location of the pre-cat sensors and it looks like a PITA to get them out. What is the best tool to remove them. Seems like a socket wouldn't work because of the sensor wires and such.

And, you recommend Denso sensors because chances are that's what the dealer sells?