AC BJ Spacers

CrazzyMax

Hubs will be fine. You'll blow through CV joints like mad though. Best bet, if you're lifted, get a set of aftermarket upper control arms (RoughCountry, which are rebranded Superlift arms are the best deal) and call it a day. I'd stay away from the spacers if you're into situations where you're flexing out the front suspension, and giving it gas......asking for trouble, in my opinion.

You cannot increase front wheel travel much at all without doing some mods to the CV's. They are not meant to travel that far and I have blown up at least 3 axles by simply lifting it and NOT using spacers. If you could find a way to get more angle out of the CV's, then go ahead. Otherwise, carry trail spares and get ready to change them out often.

best(cheapest) way to get more travel is to remove the bumpstops. then watch how many CV's you go threw. ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!! you will only gain at most .5" of extra drop. that wont do anything for you but destroy CV's

dont try and get more travel you of your suspension. You basically cant and any bit that you do will chew up CV's.

I have stock UCA, stock bumpstops, stock everything just my Tbars are cranked 3". I go threw so many CV's its not even funny. last weekend was the first weekend in the last 6-7 weeks that I havent replaced a CV. yes I do beat on it, but with anymore droop I wouldnt have to give it much gas to snap CV's.

eh, u dont have to go crazy with your SAS...keep it at about 6-7 inches of lift....about the same amount u would get with a 3+3 currently on your pathfinder. that way u can make it nice and flexy and still not be much higher....im planning on about 8 inches of lift and sticking with about 34s....or 35s....not sure....