New Job, New Car

5523Pathfinder

Hello everyone in the NW! Ok, as some know, I have worked at a Nissan Dealer for several years now. I have decided to leave and work at the Tacoma Infiniti dealer. My problem is that gas mileage will kill me in the Pathfinder driving back and fourth 5 days a week. So, I set up my little batlamp here at NPORA and try and find a vehicle. I have kept a close eye on Craiglist and Autotrader for something I would like, but nothing quite yet. I am hoping someone knows where a car for sale is, or a buddy wants to get rid of, something like that. Anyways here is what I am looking for...

I have about 2500 to spend. I would really like to stay with a nissan personally. I am trying to find a decent 2wd King cab P/u (D21), 90-95 Sentra SE-R, any 240sx that hasnt been completely molested, a Maxima and/or maybe a Altima.

Now, I will travel for the right car, but pics at this time would be best. I would also be willing to help with some car repairs if it helps with the purchase. Ok, so the signal is out and I dont know how long this will take, but I thank anyone who responds ahead of time. Thank You!

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have narrowed my search down to a 240sx or a Hardbody 2WD. Made some offers on a couple of 240's, but no takers yet. The one Red suggested is no longer listed. I sent emails, but no reply. Oh well. I think I am leaning toward the truck though. Hoping someone has a decent one somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

So im still searching. Im going with the pickup, but I need a king cab. The problem is I cant find one that doesnt need a bunch of work. I got $2500 burning a hole in my pocket(ok, savings account). Craigslist is not helping me much. Anyone know of one anywhere in western WA?