Really sorry to post this again but....

Pathie4me

I have checked every thread and have been waiting for a PM dating back to 2005.

I am getting a little :confused: at whom to ask. Can some one please tell me who to talk to directly.

Thanks,

B.

I have checked every thread and have been waiting for a PM dating back to 2005.

I am getting a little :confused: at whom to ask. Can some one please tell me who to talk to directly.

Thanks,

B.

There is nobody currently. Are you volunteering for duty? :D

If that is the case, then sure, I need to know the font and size of the old ones and I will have them done by my supplier. He does single or multi layered vinyl.

The guy who was selling them before took disapeared with people's money and never came back around Christmas time. I'm so lucky I got mine just before then. For pics of them, check the Services section.

If everyone is worried about getting ripped off I have the solution....i'll buy all of them, send them to whomever and they can pay me when they get them.....then if I get ripped off I'll deal with it. Sound good?.

Good pic,

That gives me something to wor with.

I am going to make two sizes...one to fit between the rear hinges and one to fit the full sun shade area on the front window.

Colors will be : red,black,yellow,white,blue,green,orange...and any color requested.

Good pic,

That gives me something to wor with.

I am going to make two sizes...one to fit between the rear hinges and one to fit the full sun shade area on the front window.

Colors will be : red,black,yellow,white,blue,green,orange...and any color requested.

See, after all of my negativity, you have me interested! :furious:

I got mine before synic disappeared.  I would probably buy another (ESPECIALLY from a fellow Canadian)  :D

Hey, equal opportunity.....lol :) but the windshield sticker sounds cool

Edited by govols74n

On March 18th I will be posting three samples ie: front wind shield,rear glass and the standard 11x3 1/8 NPORA stickers with my E-mail address to take orders for amounts and colors.

I want everyone to know that the stickers WILL be sent first then you pay me either pay-pal or send me a money order.

The stickers will not be poor quality or expensive, I feel there is alot of miss trust with past buys and I will do my very best to keep everyone happy.

Brent.

On March 18th I will be posting three samples ie: front wind shield,rear glass and the standard 11x3 1/8 NPORA stickers with my E-mail address to take orders for amounts and colors.

I want everyone to know that the stickers WILL be sent first then you pay me either pay-pal or send me a money order.

The stickers will not be poor quality or expensive, I feel there is alot of miss trust with past buys and I will do my very best to keep everyone happy.

Brent.

U da man... :bow: :bow: