Been gone way too long

87pathy

Hey fellas,

I've been stuck away up in Vancouver BC for some time.. not too much time for anything. But i have been wheeling up here a few times. Lots of sick trails.

so the pathy is back in the shop for some more upgrades. The list consists of.

Yukon axles and super joints for the front D44. (2 busted short side shafts.. and i'm sick of it)

AC 3.7:1 T-case gears.

Calmini SYE

True HI 9. - full spooled high pinion ford 9" to go in the existing housing

New rear drive shaft ( my old one was beat to Snit).

so hows everybody..

hey Mike (aka mr pickle) read what you said about my truck in truck of the year. Thanks for the props and that was funny, watching that jeep trying to get over the rock pile with 2 spoters and getting stuck. Then i just drove over the top of all of it!!!!

Thanks Red,

I get home about every other weekend if things go right.

we'll have to get out and go wheeling this summer. I'll be in BC till september as long as i don't quit before then.

Sounds like a plan!... the wheeling, not the quitting :)

A group of us (including Mr. P and I) just went down to Tayuha a couple weeks back. there is talk of a Vancouver (WA) trip maybe soon. Tillimook and Sand Beach in the summer.. perhaps Retiers.

...I think this will be a good year :aok:

***Maybe with a little nudging we may even be able to get Mr. Jim to attend one or more :D

Come up to BC, i live in puyallup and travel to my house in BC and it takes 3.5 hours.

There are alot of places to go. as long as you had 1 locker you could go most places in a pathy.

(just not the one that ate my axle!)