exhaust

xkrewx

Good luck finding headers that fit. Supposedly there are some in the works for the future but it takes time. After the headers I believe you just wanna go with 2.25 pipe all the way back with either flowmaster, magnaflow,dynomax etc. There are alot of people on here with more knowledge than me. I plan on going with a magnaflow with 2.25 pipe when I start saving some money.

really there are no headers that will fit an r50? so basically im stuck with the stock manifolds? THATS TE GHEY!!!!

k so roughly how much do you guys think a complete redo on my exhoust from the manifolds back would cost?

how much do you guys think a complete redo on my exhoust from the manifolds back would cost?

Anywhere from $200 to $600 would be a good price for a full cat-back.

because the stock might be rusted. you dont really want to go bigger i think because you'll lose back pressure and have less low end torque which is what we want.

Excellent points, i'm still stuck in the Honda mindset, and Honda guys have no idea what torque even is. They live in a world with no backpressure, no torque, and high horsepower. My R50 has some nice torque down low in the RPM...

how much did it cost you?..should i see if they will custom fab a set of headers of should i just put new oem manifolds?

should i just see what they can do for me in the way of high flow system, with a magnaflow muffler or what?

Edited by xkrewx

well alright then, there is a slight ticking sound but its not quite loud enough to be an exhaust leak. it sounds more like valve rattle. i had my father check it too cause he knows his way around cars...but its mostly muscle cars, and he says he thinks its valve rattle as well.

so i guess ill just get the new exhaust from the manis' back.... so highslow system with magnaflow or what?

Yeah I believe Tyler is working on the idea of letting a custom shop mock-up a set of headers for the 3.3. problem I think is that he needs to leave his truck with them for a while. And I think his truck is his DD. Then again I could be wrong about the whole thing if so I am sure he will chime in. XkrewX if your manifolds are not noticably leaking I would save your $$ for the day headers are finally fabbed up. No use spending alot of $ if you do not need to.