New shocks/parts. Again. :D

88pathoffroad

What shops make you pay shipping? Does TC down on Central? Maybe GI Joe's won't charge shipping. I got my r5000s from Billy Bobs down in Fife, they moved and I don't know where they are anymore. Didn't charge me shipping. also check out Edgewood National on Meridian at the top of Jovita.

TC's implied that they could get them with shipping. GI Joes carries Trailmaster's that fit, but they're more $$$. I dunno, I'm more focused on getting a steering stabilizer at this point anyways. I'm looking for *cheap* stuff at this point. We have bills, mortgage, GF's college tuition, and all the insanity of life for our household at this point.

I hear you 100%, owning a house sucks, but at the same time is great. I am lucky just to of gotten two tires. Eventually I will get my new shocks.

Also may want to check out www.shox.com

No idea on the junkyard thing. I'm just really lucky to be able to live near one that lets you pull your own parts unsupervised, doesn't much care about pricing and doesn't completely eyeball every vehicle before putting them out on the lot. That's how most of the good parts have fallen into my grubby mitts. :D

Up off of 128th? Hmm that's good to know, thanks.

I would hate driving Meridian everyday or any road to get up through South Hill. It's bad enough on the weekend. I feel for you.

Up off of 128th? Hmm that's good to know, thanks.

I would hate driving Meridian everyday or any road to get up through South Hill. It's bad enough on the weekend. I feel for you.

I was just thinking that, but didn't want to say it. Used to work up there. Horrible. E Hill Kent is bad enough, but I won't even go up on S Hill anymore, period.

its not bad if you know your way around up there. take 94th behind the mall and then cross over.. and i do believe its 128th. we actually have several offroad places in puyallup now. but non of them sell anything good. its all bolt on stuff for trucks and jeeps. I couldn't even buy control arm mounting brackets, had to fab them myself.

darn wannabe 4x4 outlets