'95 Factory Service Manual Needed

WideFive

Ok, I need a factory service manual for my '95. Been watching eBay for a couple months and haven't seen a '95 manual yet? Are there any companies out there that sell them? Will a '94 manual be good enough? I've seen several '94 manuals for sale.

Thanks...

For 95, there was not a full service manual available. What you want is the 94 manual (about 2 inches thick) and try to get your hands on a 95 update (black cover, about 1 inch thick which covers updates for 94 hardbody and Pathfinder and new stuff for 95 hardbody and pathfinders). The majority of the changes between 94 and 95 are minor (torque specs, perhaps slightly different wiring updates, etc). I have yet to find anything in the 95 manual that I absolutely needed when I worked on my pathy. If you score a 94 book, you should be fine but I am always willing to offer my assistance in looking for updates in the 95 manual if you are going to do a job and would like to know if any update info exists there.

http://www.Nissan-techinfo.com/Nissan/

You can download a full factory manual from this website, I do believe. You hafta pay for a short-term subscription for it, but save the info after downloading it, and you're golden.

If anyone happens to have or buys a subscription to the techinfo, I'd love to have a set of tech service bulletins that apply to the 95's. I got some of them downloaded from a site before it got yanked off the web and I haven't been able to find another source that won't cost be $$$$

You can order the manual from nissanautoparts.com I think...tryin to remember where I got mine from. A dealer can give you the phone number to call too. You can definatly get by with just the 94 FSM as the little "95" update doesn't have much you'll need.

I figured something had to be up, since I've seen every year except the '95. I'll keep my eye out for a '94 manual now.

Thanks for everything!!!