Calmini Suspension Kit - Anyone Know About It?

pathy689

hey, i am new 2 npora and i got a 95 pathy and i was wondering about lift kits... a friend of mine has adn 88 and he said that on his he cranked the torsion bar and added jeep Cheerokee(i believe) shocks and got about 3 inches of lift??? what do yall think would be the easiest and most cost efficent way to get my 95 pathy about 3 inches of lift? thanks

If you really want to save $ you can keep stock t-bars if they are in decent shape, I'm still rollin like that.

The squeaky Calmini bushings can easily be solved with a high quality waterproof grease. I did a post on here some time ago about squeaky poly bushings and tried to experiment with two different greases and they have both held up forever now. No creaks since. A squeaky bushing means inadequate lube. If you let a poly bushing go dry for 25k of course it will be destroyed.

Wow, I just looked at that topic I started and it was in July 06. I've put tens of thousands of miles since with no probs with my Calmini UCA's since.

Edited by Earth1

• 7 months later...

I'm running Calmini UCAs and yeah, they didn't provide enough room for the stock front shocks to fit and the first time I drove it, it smashed the top section 1/2 of the shock in. So I had to do a little "customizing" to make them work right. But there is no doubt that they are beefy as hell.