stock height

yak

hi all

just wanting to know what the stock height of a wd21 90 model pathy 2 door (what measurement front and read) and do you measure from centre of rim to the wheel arch, just wanting to know for when I do susp lift in the next few weeks :D

I want to measure now just to make sure it hasn't been lifted before, especially the torsion bars, I bought this car just before xmas and it has after market shocks in back, but springs look stock, and how do you know if the front has been lifted with the torsion bars...any help would be awesome

thnx

"Stock height" means nothing after the vehicle has been driven for 17 years. The t-bars sag and can be adjusted to your liking. A good reference point would be to adjust the t-bars until your UCA's are approximately half way between the upper and lower bumpstops. Measure height wherever you want, but be consistant and measure it on a level surface. Also, after adjustment the t-bars will take a few days to a week to settle, so initial measurements may be off a little later.