Possible starter problem?

solid snake

Whats up everyone. Yesterday when I left jack in the box to go back to work I tried to start my beast and it just clicked and a few seconds later the engine started. I got to work and turned her off then turned her on again and it did the same thing. I turned her off and on again and now the problem is gone. I hope it's just the starter and not something even more expensive. It has not done this since yesterday. Any ideas?

When it did finally turn over, was it slow.. as if the battery lacked proper power?

If it did get the battery and charging system checked out.

If it seemed to have normal power then it sounds like the starter solenoid is going. It is located on the side of the starter and I am not sure if it can be replaced separately from the starter on a Nissan (not sure if anyone sells just them) so a starter replacement may be needed

Ok, I'm still replacing the starter. managed to pull it out above the CL, man was this a PITA!!!. I was trying to get it off and I finally thought it was going to be a walk in the park, when I had to push it thru. I'm still waiting for the replacement starter. I hope it gets here soon, cause I gotta go to work tomorrow and I hope it's not as hard pushing it thru to install again.