Front engine skidplate

bigpump

Hello everyone...

I have a 1991 SE 4X4. I lent the pathy to my brother and he some how lost the Front engine skid plate. :furious: Do any know where I can find one? I tried eBay with no luck. and the Internet with no luck.

Any info would help greatly...

:help:

that would be your splashguard, the dealer tried to sell me one for 150 dollars, Now I have one sitting in the back yard collecting grime.

BTW I have the same year cept mine is an xe

Hmmmm. is that what they call the center splashguard?

i believe i have 1 that 1 of the front corners is bent...i could hammer it back strait and it would be perfectly fine...im going to upgrade mine on the 87 so im gonna swap it over after i drill out all of the broken bolts...

PM me with what its worth to ya and i didnt really read thru so where u're located will drive shipping b/c its prob aobut 8-10 lbs...

Heres is my front skid I got before I knew about Black Panthers skids(which I can find a website for anymore). Anyways, you can tell where I got it. I think it was about $100. I like it because it protects the front of the frame and clears both tow hooks.

post-6-1169696611.jpg

Heres is my front skid I got before I knew about Black Panthers skids(which I can find a website for anymore). Anyways, you can tell where I got it. I think it was about $100. I like it because it protects the front of the frame and clears both tow hooks.

His website went down, I just ordered them from him by email. He goes on this forum as runnerman

I have a stock one from a 95, I had to torch it off to do a timing belt, water pump and lower hose job. I was to lazy to drill and tap new holes in the frame to reinstall it. I zipped tied a hard plastic skid plate as I don't do much 4 wheeling. I'm in NY so let me know.