body lift instructions

yak

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website or link that has a walk through step by step guide to installing body lift kit, i've read most of the posts on here and they are a bit all over the place, like 1 post will say 'don't forget to undo such and such' then the next post will mention something else...it's hard to follow...i'm mainly concerned with the bits that need adjusting once you have lifted it like radiator/hoses, brake lines, i think i read something about transmission box, i just don't want to start and miss something and brake it...but also i'm only thinking of doing 2" body lift and 2" susp lift and i have read 2"b/l you might get away with not adjusting much...

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website or link that has a walk through step by step guide to installing body lift kit, i've read most of the posts on here and they are a bit all over the place, like 1 post will say 'don't forget to undo such and such' then the next post will mention something else...it's hard to follow...i'm mainly concerned with the bits that need adjusting once you have lifted it like radiator/hoses, brake lines, i think i read something about transmission box, i just don't want to start and miss something and brake it...but also i'm only thinking of doing 2" body lift and 2" susp lift and i have read 2"b/l you might get away with not adjusting much...

I have a guide .... but in russian :unsure:

Maybe these photos can help you: http://www.4wd-shop.ru/pok.html?lang=eng&idd=0002