High Cold Idle

bio93

I've only had this pathy for a couple weeks, and it's been too many years since my last one for me to remember. The idle seems high to me when the engine is cold. It idles anywhere from 1600 - 2000 rpm till it warms up. Is this normal? I've never had a fuel injected vehicle cold idle that high.

Guest SuperSon

how do you go about seafoaming the motor?

Mines started acting funny for the last few weeks . Id sit on the stop light and it would sometimes idle high too and theres times the the idle would fluctuate :confused:

Maybe its just the lenght of time that I warm it up, but after it warms up it runs great.

Guest SuperSon

I did some searching thru google and in case anyone hasnt done it yet heres a link. This seem to be a great solution for cleaning motor and fuel system but havent tried it yet myself.

The reason why I also asked in this forum is because some who has used it might have some negative feedback on this product. :shrug:

Sea foam

Benefits of Using Sea foam

Edited by SuperSon

THATS THE ANSWER I WANTED TO HEAR. WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR ?

this thread got me to google sea foam, and i just did a sea foam treatment because of said googling... guess this forum has a purpose after all