TJM to restart T-15 bumper production!

XPLORx4

Looks like it is going through. I just got off the phone with Volrik at AC and I am number nine with a deposit. Hope it works out. I just hope fuel cost's don't go up to much between now and then, Shipping is high enough to the west coast now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it is going through. I just got off the phone with Volrik at AC and I am number nine with a deposit. Hope it works out. I just hope fuel cost's don't go up to much between now and then, Shipping is high enough to the west coast now.

That's funny cause I must have called right before or after you cause Volrick said he had 8 people without me and I said Foookit and put my deposit down so I figured I was #9. Not that it matters much now but I think they might have like 10 total maybe!! Alright I'm done with my blabbering!

Edited by WheelsofFortune

woohoo peer pressure worked? :D

That's awesome guys!!

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't expect any less from such a money-hungry company like AC! I bet their cost for those bumpers is around $500 !!

I bought an ARB Bullbar for my 94 Cherokee in 2002 from Rusty's Offroad online and paid $500 + $65 shipping since I have a business address. People like AC know how popular they are and they boost the prices because of it.